Hire Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all people using a hire bike provided by Hutch E Bikes. Completion of a booking / reservation acknowledges acceptance of
these Terms and Conditions by the participant.
Please bring a copy of your hire confirmation and photo I.D. along to the store on the day.
- All hirers will be asked to queue at 2 meter intervals
- A member of staff will ask to see your booking conformation and I.D.
- You will be shown the routes you are able to ride on and demonstrate the functions of how the equipment operates.
- You will be shown where your hired equipment (bicycles etc) are located and where to return the equipment to upon your return.
- All returned equipment will be disinfected and quarantined for 72hrs before being reused, to ensure yours and our staffs safety.
Hire Terms and Conditions
- The hirer is fully responsible for their action whilst using the hire bike. Hutch E Bikes do not accept
responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
- Each rider is responsible for providing their own insurance protection while using a hire bike. Any accident or injury caused by the rider’s actions will be
the full responsibility of said rider.
- Each participant will be fully responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider.
- Each rider, upon signing the booking form, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the hire bike.
- The booking form must be completed by a person aged 18 years or over. Evidence of age may be requested.
- Riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is strongly recommended that all persons hiring from us wear a cycle helmet at all times. Hutch E Bikes reserve the right to refuse hire bike use to
anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing. Hutch E Bikes is not responsible for damage to clothing and/or personal items.
- The rider agrees to return the bike to the hire bike staff. Failure to return the bike will result in Hutch E Bikes recovering the full retail value of the
bike from the rider.
- The rider is responsible for any negligent damage caused to the bike. The cost of any damage caused (over and above standard wear and tear) will be
recovered from the rider, including but not limited too, skidded tyres and buckled wheels.
- Photo ID must be provided before the hire bike(s) will be released to the participant. Only nationally recognised forms of ID will be accepted i.e. Photo
driving license and passport.
- We will endeavour to provide the bike(s) which you have booked, but we reserve the right to substitute your booked bikes for a bike(s) of the same
- Please bring a copy of your booking confirmation collecting your bikes.
- Age restrictions apply for bikes and/or extras
a. Child seat – 12 months
b. Buggy – 18 months
c. Trailer Bike - 4 years
d. Front of Tandem - 16 Years
e. E bike - 14 years
Hire code of conduct
- Read the safety information on the signs provided.
- Please take due care and attention of yourself and others.
- Keep your children in sight.
- The RSPCA advises that dog walking is strictly forbidden when cycling.
- Don’t race cycles and keep within the 10mph speed limit.
- Helmets are advised when cycling.
- Follow the Countryside and Highway Codes and consider other track users.
- Dismount at steep hills and use hand gates provided at cattle grids.
- Track surface conditions may vary and can’t be guaranteed for cycling.
- Take note of cycle centre and site closing times.